Old Name and Profile Change Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.

8-BIT Luster

Completely Unviable
I have heard that some people have gotten a second name change, and if that's the case could I get 8-bit CPU?
It's my name on PS! (been using it for like 3 months now) and although the two names aren't too different it would be nice to have them be the same.
Thanks in advance.

sorry, not this time - antemortem

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello, I want to change my name to Electrabae because it is my name on PS. Thank you so much! :)

did! - antemortem

OM

It's a starstruck world
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
G'day; May I change my name to OM room, it's my PS name and might as well get some come conformity.

ok - antemortem

So when I was creating my account, I accidentally put in 1980 as a general year (I dont want to put in my actual birthday/ year for privacy purposes). I don't want to have it saying im some random 35 year old on smogon/showdown, so would it be possible to change it to Feb 1 1995 (A more general/realistic year that is closer to my actual age)? Thanks!

ya - antemortem

Hello, can you please change my name to Estronic? I am aware that I've already been granted a name change, but I've asked on the questions thread and someone said some people got two name changes with no problem. Estronic because the name is almost universal with my usernames. Thank you.
if you make this change, you're stuck with it forever. are you still sure you want it?
Lookin to get the name "Christo." cuz thats that least autistic variant of 'Christo' there is D:
Thx in advance!
if you're trying to name change to christo on the sim, too, do you at least own the alt so everything is uniform?

antemortem if certain people are allowed 2 name changes, would it be possible for me to change my name to "pine"? i realize ill be stuck with it forever

e: it should be worth noting i have the alt "pine0" regged on ps and this is what i use on skype
the last i saw, oglemi rejected your name change, probably because you went into it knowing it was a joke and you wouldn't like it/would ask for a change soon, i assume? so really i can only conclude that that's your fault and that you should probably suffer for a bit longer :pirate:

Hello, I would like to change my name to Damin

Thank you very much s2

reason? e.e - antemortem

Hello I'd like to Get Rid of the symbols by my name and revert to PURPLEDOOSH as on showdown I am now changing to this as well.

done - antemortem

Physical Tyranitar

formerly Marquis of Blaze
I would like to change my name back to Physical Tyranitar. It matches my PS Name, and I would want people to recognize me. I apologize the quick name change, but Physical Tyranitar was the name that was meant for me all along.
If you could help it, I would like it without the custom title stating the change? Thanks.

did - antemortem

Requesting a name change to Sir Mudkip II.
This is because I want my smogon name to match my active smogon account. Also, no numbers!

ok - antemortem

I would like to change my name to: Lopenny

Playing different format and want a fresh start, my showdown name, subtle nod to my home state in the name.

EDIT: G P will do just fine..

Last edited:

erisia

Innovative new design!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
When I started this account in 2011, I was a bit paranoid about putting birthdays and things on the internet, so I just put January 1st 1993. Now that I'm a bit older and wiser, I've realised the risk of my having the correct birthday is non-existent, so I'd like to change my birthday to June 20th 1993, if that's possible. :)

ok - antemortem

can i revert back to Peef Rimgar

Cobalion. didnt end up being gay enough, plus showdown hls are annoying when people are discussing the pokemon

ok - antemortem

I would like to change my smogon name to TL✘ - The Ninja (The is unicode actually, and it might not count as a letter, I don't know)
I want to match it to my PS one. Thanks.

idk about special charas like that sorry - antemortem

Heroic Troller

Through the Sea of Time
is a Tiering Contributoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a defending SPL Champion
World Defender
Hello, I want to change my name to Not Troller (that's why all possible "Troller" nicknames are already taken, so my server name is "Not Troller"), Thanks

ok - antemortem

i'd like my name changed to "overdramatic" like that, no capital letters. it's my new name on PS
and no, i don't think this name change is overdramatic

~drama~ - antemortem

this name change hasn't had a. the greatest response, and b. hasn't keep the jokey feel of being short for aurorus :I. I'd like my name changed back please. (
[16:58:05] &raseri: post in the thread
[16:58:07] &raseri: again) oh and can my birthday be moved forward a year please?

ok - antemortem

I would like to change my name to: thunder n' blazes

Reason: Now that is my main account on showdown. I have that account since 2014.

ok - antemortem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)